Applications are now available for the Ypsilanti Chapter #118 and Dodona Chapter #24 scholarships. All applicants must meet the following criteria. Applications are due April 19, 2019.
1. Applicant or applicant’s parents must be a member in good standing of one or more of the following organizations:
a. Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Cathedral of Toledo, Ohio.
b. Order of AHEPA Ypsilanti Chapter NO. 118.
c. Daughters of Penelope Dodona Chapter #24
d. Maids of Athena
2. The criteria to be considered in awarding scholarships will be based on:
a. Scholastic achievement: The student must have a minimum grade point average of 3.0 out of a 4.0 GPA
c. Extracurricular activities and,
d. Community involvement.
3. Applicant must have been accepted by an accredited college or university.
4. Scholarship funds will be sent in the applicant’s name directly to the office of admissions.
5. Scholarship funds may be used for tuition, books or fees.
6. All scholarship funds must be returned if the applicant does not successfully complete the first academic year.
7. Your scholarship application will not be processed unless all required information is provided.
Other AHEPA Scholarships:
For members of the Buckeye District 11, please visit www.bsf.buckeyedistrict11.org to submit your application online. There is no minimum GPA and applicants or one of their parents (minimum 2 year member) must be members of AHEPA or Daughters of Penelope. Due date is March 31, 2019.
For national AHEPA scholarships, please visit: