Olives, Feta, Phyllo & More!
A 2009 TABASCO® Community Cookbook Award Recipient!
“Intelligent, informative, handsome, & well done,” said the McIlhenny Tabasco Community Cookbook Awards judges who gave our book 3rd place in their national competition! So with great pleasure and pride the Holy Trinity Greek Community of Toledo would like to share our multi-generational collection of culinary heritage and experience.
- Over 500 time-tested Greek and American recipes including cheese pies, meatballs, yogurt, egg-lemon soup, oregano chicken, leg of lamb, shrimp with feta, and of course, our famous desserts
- Tantalizing lamb shank recipe from renowned Iron Chef Michael Symon
- Illustrated instruction for working with grape leaves, phyllo, and other pastry
- Treasured family memories and historical references throughout
- Varieties & flavors of Hellenic foods such as olives, olive oils, cheeses, herbs & spices explained
- Menu suggestions for special occassions
To order a single copy ($30):
To order a case of 12 books ($255):
Or send a check / money order to:
Holy Trinity Cookbook
740 Superior St.
Toledo, OH 43604
$30 for a single copy
$255 for a case of 12 books
All prices include shipping